In Issaquah there is a very popular wedding and photo destination This Trinity Tree Farm Wedding is one of my favorites from 2018.
The first thing I noticed about Dan and Trang is their height difference. Then I noticed several other differences like Dan loves to talk to anyone, and Trang likes to chat when she knows you. Dan is quick to make decisions and acts on his feelings. Trang is thoughtful and likes to think before she acts. It was obvious after just a short conversation that these two were balancing forces in each other’s lives and their union was going to be one that blessed them and everyone around them.
All in One Venue
Trinity Tree Farm has multiple wedding venues, lots of room, and everything you need all in one spot. I loved the choices Trang and Dan made for their wedding. They chose the venue with the light and airy feel. They opted for an outdoor ceremony. (Although, they were prepared for an indoor one since it had threatened to rain.) The love nature and fall. We were blessed to be able to use the tree farm for photos and the fallen leaves were an added bonus.
Unity and Love
Trinity in the religious sense speaks to the concept of unity and benevolence in God. You see, in Trang and Dan, I saw some of those divine characteristics forming. Furthermore, I loved the tears they shared during their first look, the connection they made when they looked at one another, and the genuine vows they shared. Their love truly touched my heart.
During photos with the wedding party, it was easy to see that we were going to have a lot of fun that evening. Both the bride and the groom wanted images that captured the fun and candid moments. It was a pleasure to catch them dancing with friends, laughing during toasts, and stealing a kiss.
- Where did you get your wedding dress and who designed it? Bellevue Bridal Store, designed by Stella York.
- Where did you get your suit/tux and who designed it? Nordstrom
- Where did you get your accessories (hair, jewelry, cuff links, wedding party gifts, veil, etc?) If you found them in an
etsystore please share a link with me? Nordstrom and Amazon
- Where did you find your wedding party attire? Nordstrom
- Who was your florist? Flowers and decorations are done by Cousin in-law and Maid of Honor.
- Who made your wedding cake and other sweets? Madres Kitchen
- Who was your caterer? Madres Kitchen
- Who was your DJ? Daron Wolschleger
- Wedding Coordinator? Brittny Jarman, Trinity Tree Farm
- Jeweler? Swarovski
- Officiant? Samantha Russell, Groom’s sister
- What were some DIY projects you put together? Centerpieces, Bride Bouquet, Bridesmaid Bouquets, Wedding Favors, and a few projects made out of wine corks (Seating Chart, Table Number Holders, “Love Sign”, etc.) These projects were completed with the help of the bridal party 🙂
- Why did you choose your venue? Trinity Tree Farm is a beautiful venue surrounded by Christmas trees, which we absolutely love! We wanted to feel like we are celebrating our special day at home with close friends and families.