Inglewood Golf Club is my hands down favorite place to photograph a wedding. If I were to build a wedding venue it would look just like this one! On June 4, Leon, a handsome sailor with the US Navy married Lina, a beautiful and passionate lady. Their wedding had a TON of things I loved, so I thought I’d share them with you today in this sneak peek.
- I loved Lina’s dress and accessories! Everything she wore was fit for a princess. Her dress was a beautiful full ballgown with just the right amount of sparkle. Lina added a beautiful tiara, necklace, and chandelier earrings. Her shoes made me think of what Cinderella’s glass slipper would look like if she went to the ball today.
- I loved the Bridesmaids dresses and flowers. The colors were perfect for a June wedding; the purples, and pinks evoked the impending warmth of Summer and the rinestone neckline looked great on all of the girls.
- I loved how their opposite personalities complemented each other. During the ceremony the story of Lina and Leon’s first date was told. The couple met at a park, Leon was waiting for Lina on the swings, when he saw her he tried to impress her by jumping off. Let’s just say his landing was less then graceful. The photo below shows them both cracking up as they reminisced. In true form, Leon later climbed a tree during our portraits and I caught an image I think really personifies their relationship. His fun loving nature ultimately won over this amazing girl. I can see that they have a future filled with adventure ahead.
- I loved the dove release at the end of the ceremony. Just before they let the doves go, I caught this look between the couple. Their expressions makes this one of my favorites from the whole day.
- I loved the cake and desserts. Not only was their a giant wedding cake, but a table filled with a variety of treats like the purple cake pops shown below. What’s not to love about all of that sugary goodness?
- Finally, I loved the entertainment! Brazilian dances entertained the couple and their guests with some serious skill! It was so much fun to listen to the crowd cheer for these ladies as they preformed.
Lian and Leon, your wedding was 100% awesome from start to finish. I am so glad I was there to capture it for you. Thank you for your faith in me and my team. We wish every wedding was just like yours!
If you’re looking for the perfect wedding venue I highly recommend Inglewood Golf Club. Not only is every inch of it beautiful, but the food is fantastic, and the service extremely professional. You can learn more on their website.