Bree & Ben’s Hidden Meadow’s Wedding
Spring is the best season for a wedding at Hidden Meadows in my opinion. Tulips were blooming in the field, the sunset was spectacular, and the cool air kept guests comfortable the whole day through. Being a Snohomish Wedding Photographer can mean I spend a good amount of time at rustic style venues. This one is a favorite because of the care that has been taken to manicure the area so it’s elegant and still retains that comfy farm feel.
Dungeons & Dragons & Groomsmen
When a couple brings their own character to a wedding day it makes it all the more special. Ben gave his groomsmen some beautiful custom dice perfect for their favorite roleplaying game. His cuff links are items from the game as well and their guestbook included a custom family crest designed just for them. Guests wrote messages in pencil and then a wood-burning artist took each message and expertly engraved it into the surface.
Having great vendors always makes a wedding day run smoothly. Here are the people that worked diligently to make this beautiful Hidden Meadows Wedding one to remember.
From the Bride:
Where did you get your wedding dress and who designed it? David’s Bridal and the dress is designed by Oleg Cassini.
· Where did you get your suit/tux and who designed it? Generation Tux, their own brand.
· Where did you get your accessories (hair, jewelry, cuff links, wedding party gifts, veil, etc?) My veil was also from David’s Bridal, Stephanie DeMarco did our hair and makeup, Ben had heirloom cufflinks and everyone else’s cufflinks came with the suits from Generation Tux, and all of our wedding party gifts and jewelry came from various small businesses selling on Amazon.
· Where did you find your wedding party attire? The guys wore Generation Tux and the women wore a variety of brands, mostly ModCloth.
· Who was your florist? Candice Szarzec of The Petal and the Stem in Snohomish
· Who made your wedding cake and other sweets? Simply Sweet Cupcakes in Snohomish
· Who was your caterer? The Wooden Spoon, an onsite catering company
· Who was your DJ? Otto Olson of Otto-Matic Mobile Music Inc.
· Wedding Coordinator? Nicole Sud of Décor & More Seattle
· Jeweler? Shane Co.
· Officiant? Jamika Scott, an old friend of Bree’s
· What were some of your DIY projects? We put together the favors and the picture collage of the two of us growing up over the years. And we picked the photos we did because we encountered so many times when we had similar stories or situations. We also designed and arranged for the guest book to be a guest wooden board instead, with the Giles coat of arms, so that our guests’ messages could be burned into the wood to make this beautiful keepsake.
· Why did you choose your venue? It was beautiful and had everything we needed on site, especially that we could have the ceremony and reception in the same place. We also liked that it had indoor and outdoor options, depending on the weather.